View Single Post
08-02-2012, 09:55 PM
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Columbus, Ohio
1. The season will be delayed by a work stoppage
2. At some point CBJ mgmt. and/or coaches will have to defend Ryan Johansen's play. It will be blamed on his training program not his development path
3. The CBJ will get off to another slow start although the effort will be much better
4. CBJ will miss playoffs and be in the draft lottery
5. An attractive free agent will sign for the 2013-14 season
This sounds kinda dismal but I really think the team is much better positioned now from the back end out after the draft and the Nash trade. Although it isn't elite talent the depth is much better and the growing pains should start to ease a little. And I like our players a lot including Johansen.
Load up on skilled forwards by having a great draft in 2013 and be aggressive as you can in free agency/trades. If they do this the right way they could be rebuilt and dangerous by 2014-15. Whatever they do, just do it right this time.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by Byrral