View Single Post
Old
08-03-2012, 05:40 PM
Hkysct

vCash: 500
I was at all the U16 practices and games and kept track of all shots in the games. The Galloway/Betts team saw just under twice the amount of shots that Goguen/Meadows saw and Galloway let in one more goal than Goguen. Goguen fought the puck all weekend and his rebound control was awful. Meadows played far better than I expected and Betts for worse than anyone expected (except in practice where he really sparkled). Biggest disapointment of the week was Matt Paul who should have tore it up considering his potential and where he played last year and he was a vanishing act on the ice. The only time he really showed up was when he was caughing the puck up. He didn't stand out at all. Will Bower was another disapoinyment but inly because i expected to see more scoring. Mo one works harder than bower so i expected to see more. Adams had a great week and missed the scoring title by a hair. His hands and brain are starting to catch up with his legs. He looked great! Belec didn't snub the U16, he was on an overseas trip with his family.

Hkysct is offline   Reply With Quote