View Single Post
08-03-2012, 10:13 PM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by pughater View Post
im not surprised as most places that have remaining stock continue to jack up prices on remaining stock. bsb is going to most likely be bone dry by xmas
80 isn't bad, but when they try to push the boxes saying you get redemptions they're being dishonest. I told every one I found selling the boxes that the redemption were gone for BSB and they had no idea (except for one dealer - which made about 1 of 4). There aren't a lot of dealers left with it, but I strongly dislike how they push products at the ignorance of the shopper.

Case in point: someone went to the ITG table with a BSB box which they had just purchased from a dealer (I'm guessing it was one who had it for 85, said it was a hot seller, and I told several of the people working there that they were out of the BSB cards) and was totally surprised that they were out of the redemption cards. They did get a Bryz card which was very nice, but seemed dissapointed that they spent the money on a product possibly relying on the dealer saying you could get a redemption card. Of course I could be totally wrong since I found a Bryz redemption BTP card on eBay from a seller in Maryland so maybe the guy was only after reselling the redemption card.

This product though is going fast, not just for the redemption, but also because it was a short print and prices could easily go up.

turkinaa is offline   Reply With Quote