Thread: Proposal: Van-NYI
View Single Post
Old
08-04-2012, 12:42 AM
VerySuperFamous

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeX4cavalier View Post
2 of the last 3 art ross winners and mvps, A young #1/2 defenseman, a guy who scored 40 goals and won a selke a year ago, a young goalie who has potential to be a top 5 goalie, and another piece. Tavares is amazing, but he has done nothing to justify a return like that. I think this would be the worst trade in nhl history. Stamkos and JT were born in the same year, and Stamkos has a much higher ppg, has won 2 Richards, scored 60 goals, and has been nominated for the Hart and Lindsay 3 times each. Tavares hasn't won, or been nominated for 1 major award. Playmaking centers are usually more valuable than Goalscoring centers, but Stamkos is by far the best goalscorer in the nhl, and I don't think Tavares is a top 5 playmaker.
Nope, one MVP in which Henrik was behind Crosby, and Ovechkin and probably should have one. Health has been on their side, if Crosby played the full season, or Ovechkin didn't miss 10 games they wouldn't even be close. Look at the Sedin's powerplay/offensive zone time, they bring almost nothing defensively, and are declining offensively. One exceptional season. Edler's more of a #3 atm since he still has awful descision making, and Schneider I can't see him being anymore than a borderline top 10. Kesler probably had a career season he will never even approach again, either because he doesn't have the talent, or because of injuries.

VerySuperFamous is offline   Reply With Quote