: Prospect Info:
2012-2013 Rangers Prospects Thread (Player Stats in Post #1; Updated 12/5)
View Single Post
08-04-2012, 12:41 PM
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: New York
A Swedish hockey blog is looking at every team in the SEL and ranking each player
- European top players who are given in a top European World Cup team or a player with the capacity to alone can carry a team to success.
- Players of the top European national teams class that can reach a top European World Cup squad if he has a good season and who can fill an important key role in an elite serielag in a good way.
- Good league player who is not not enough for a top European World Cup squad but is good class in the Elite League.
- Players who are league approved class but not good enough for a prominent role. Here is also where all unestablished juniors.
- Senior Players that I think they are not platsar at league level.
Andersson Calle 2
- Very clever game 18-year-old who is under development. Good on the power and good at carrying the puck and is widely active in the game with the puck. It remains to be seen how much playing time he could possibly get in the Elite League now. Is large and heavy, but has a slightly angular skating so far. Draft Was the Rangers last summer.
Andersson didn't play a game in the Elite league in 11-12.
Oscar Klefbom was given a 3.
4 Fasth Jesper
- Promising Swedish forward who may have a future in the NHL. Missed much of last season because of a fotbrott but scored 16 points in the 21 games he played. Plays very hard at high speed while he is technically proficient and a good finisher. I work hard too. Feels more or less regular in the squad.
No scouting report on Lindberg yet.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by RangerBoy