Old
08-04-2012, 02:41 PM
Timeless Winter
Oceans of Grey

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Timeless Winter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Double-Shift Lassť View Post
Matthew's right about the two not being mutually exclusive. In fact, the problem with the roster in the past has been too many guys with one and not enough of the other, so the balance within a player is nice to see.

That said, TW has a point. It would be nice if there were a scoring player that could put that kind of pressure on another team. But I believe we will just have to wait for it. Hoping for kids like Johansen and Atkinson to show it, and hope some can be added via trade and/or free agency.

Right now, I have itle interest in bringing back Juice or bringing in a player like him, just to "have skill."
Exactly right DSL, I wasn't advocating signing Juice specifically, but the sort of player that can put some points on the scoreboard, and will make things interesting in the offensive end. Slim pickins though right now, Andrei Kostitsyn is the best option out there right now, he'd probably sign a cheap 1 year deal at this point under $4 million. I don't see Doan as a realistic possibly.

Timeless Winter is offline   Reply With Quote