View Single Post
Old
08-05-2012, 12:33 PM
Mayor Bee
\/me_____you\/

vCash: 500
Kostopoulos is/was just awful.

Kelly Buchberger has been mentioned a few times.

From days done by, Steve Leach was someone who didn't fight heavyweights, but still got his ass kicked on a regular basis. I remember a lot of his fights being guys like Ken Daneyko or Bob Boughner or Cale Hulse, but I don't remember him ever getting the best of anyone.

It won't be popular, but Steve Webb was an absolute punching bag when he came into the league. I give him all the credit in the world for coming in at 6'0" and being willing to take on anyone, but he was totally overmatched. He ended up not doing too badly once he became a physical forward rather than an undersized enforcer.

Gino Odjick was decent, but he had a size advantage on nearly everyone and also always seemed to find a way to give himself an additional advantage from the beginning. Usually it would involve jumping someone or suckering someone in a scrum and then going at it. I remember one time, and I think it was against Tony Twist, Odjick jumped him right off the drop. Twist had seen it coming and had turned his body to keep his right arm free as soon as the puck left the official's hand.

Mayor Bee is offline   Reply With Quote