View Single Post
Old
08-05-2012, 12:49 PM
vecens24

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenchBrawl View Post
personally I think quitting the draft without even finishing your line-up should be an insta ban for a year in all drafts.

This is disrespectful towards the group to ''punish'' everybody because of a beef with one person who isn't suppose to officially have any more power than any other member.Seventieslord is known for his great knowledge , but he isn't the commish , he isn't the president of the ATD , he is just one of the group so why should you quit the whole thing just for him? If he did was the boss of something , then showing your discontent with the leadership in place could be an argument , but it is not at the moment.The only power he has is as a moderator , and as a guy who received my share of warnings and infractions , he never striked me as the type who would go out of his way to use his moderating power.After all he's no vecens24 ( just kidding vecens24 )

This is childish and uncalled for , especially since nobody is even aware of what seventieslord supposely did.

At least pick your last players then abandon your team for the playoff to its own destiny.
Lol good one. I almost infracted you just to mess with you after this post haha.

vecens24 is offline   Reply With Quote