View Single Post
Old
08-05-2012, 02:25 PM
William H Bonney

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by IHaveNoCreativity View Post
They spurned them for the CHL....

Granted the 2010 team won... Etem could of helped...
Why? It's not common for a 17 year old to make the USA WJC team. Etem didn't belong nor did they need him. And given his performances (as an older and better player) in 2011 and 2012, I doubt he would have helped either. You're just grasping at straws considering you didn't even know Etem played in 2011 and 2012. So you're willing to go back to 2010, when he was 17 and the USA won gold, to continue grasping at this point...

Quote:
Originally Posted by IHaveNoCreativity View Post
Its like there's a rule where if you leave the NTDP for the CHL you sit out a year... Yes I know that didn't happen with Campbell.

Their bias with the NTDP players has cost them games and medals.... Just like our bias with 19 year old'a has cost us 3 straight golds.
Some rule. Conveniently changed since your latest contradiction. Thankfully they didn't apply it to Campbell, Gibson, Fowler, Miller, Morin, Bourque, McRae, etc. Did they lose the rule book for a few years?