View Single Post
Old
08-05-2012, 02:40 PM
William H Bonney

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by IHaveNoCreativity View Post
We're done here, your one of the most biased USA hockey posters here... Your selection commitee never screws up right ? The USNTDP program players bias hasn't costed you guys wins...

What next ?
Where did I say they never screw up? If you were informed on the topic, you would have known and previously read that I've been plenty critical of some of their previous selections or omissions.

I'm just pointing out the flaws in your arguments. First you claim players that actually played in the tournament as notable emissions in the same year, then you claim NTDP bias by pointing out ex-NTDPers that weren't there (or in Etem's case were there). That kind of absurdity is rightfully challenged.

If you want to talk about a systematic issue in which Team USA inherently looks inward (towards the NCAA) for its players, okay then, now we're following an angle with some substance. But you're just stumbling about and making things up as you go to support your agenda.