View Single Post
Old
08-05-2012, 04:27 PM
HatTrick Swayze
Tomato Potato

vCash: 500
End of 2, 4-3 Blue.

Few random thoughts/updates on our guys:

Miller - Intelligence was on display, I am biased but I thought he was one of the smartest players on the ice and one of the best at using his teammates. So many guy skate into the zone, try to dangle, shoot the puck high glove, and then repeat. So many. Miller does not. Worked the half boards on the PP well, setting up the points or cycling where appropriate. Also so good at making the right breakout pass 99% of the time, or carrying the puck in when appropriate - knows how to get the puck up ice. When he wasn't doing that he continued to crash and bang.

Fogarty - On his last shift of the period scored the Blue team's 4th goal with an absolute laser of a snipe, high glove, from the high slot. Straddled the line to stay onside and took a great pass in stride. Other than that, with a lot of PP and PK time, Fogarty really saw reduced minutes. Spent some time on the PK, winning a few key draws and displaying his improved coverage abilities. Did look a bit tentative out there though, I would have liked to see a little more aggression at times. Hopefully the goal can build his confidence.

Last edited by HatTrick Swayze: 08-05-2012 at 05:03 PM.