Old
08-05-2012, 04:52 PM
Bleedred
Waive Bone Dust

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadDog172430 View Post
Marty's 48th victory in 06-07.
Devils-Thrashers 1999- Gomez and Rafalski's first games, interesting one.
Devils-Penguins 2005- Crosby and Zach's first game.
Devils-Lightning 1993 - Jacques Lemaire's first game coached.
Devils-Ducks 1993 - Marty's first ever shutout.
Devils-Hurricanes 2006 - Scott Stevens night.

And for the large part, you have almost every game from every series of our cup wins. There are some missing from 2000 it looks like, more missing from 1995, but it looks like all of our wins in 2003 are there.

Not to mention, you have most of the games from 07-08 to the present, so you can relive all of those. Niedermayer night is on in full, which is cool to watch again.
Pretty much this. The Scott Stevens night though I don't believe that has the ceremony. I think the game is shown to pretty much highlight Marty's 80th shutout. The hardest thing you'll have with it basically is finding enough time to watch because there's a pretty good library, and it's even got classic games like the Red Army game against Montreal from 75 which I watched not long ago.

Another bad part is you have to watch some of the games with the other teams announcers. It seems with the games before the last 2 years it would just randomly have whoever's announcers. The last 2 years though it seems to have the commentary crew of the home team.

Bleedred is offline   Reply With Quote