View Single Post
Old
08-05-2012, 09:27 PM
bizzz*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milltec View Post
If Nikitin has found his game and plays with the same intensity and point pace as last year we could be looking at a very nasty combination with him and Tyutin. Tyutin will only be getting better responsibly in his own zone and Nikitin isn't half bad in his own zone as well. I am very excited to see how they play together this year.

Oh and was there any truth that GMSH asked Tyutin to stay after practice and show Nikitin around due to the language barrier? I believe it was something along those lines to make him feel more welcome and wanted here.
I don't know if Howson asked Tyutin, but he definitely helped Nikitin a lot.
I just saw Mayorov's interview to the AkBars (his KHL team) site. He said a few good words about Nikitin - they were roommates. In AkBars he took # 61. He said some nice words about the Jackets and NHL, but also noticed that "there was no confidence about goaltending and that's always distracting".

In August Bobrovsky and Anisimov are gonna take part in the team Russia summer camp in Switzerland. The other invited players - Voynov, Loktionov, Tarasenko, Kuznetsov and a bunch of youngsters from the KHL.