View Single Post
Old
08-06-2012, 01:57 AM
Sportsfan1

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaLoN View Post
You have to be giving up on your blind red wing faith here soon. That is a team that was desperate for roster help and they got.... Tootoo and Sameulsson.

NOBODY to step in for Lidstrom or Stuart... and they struggled WITH those two at times!

Oh yea... they got Damien Brunner - a couple Red Wings fans are now claiming he's going to win the Calder (they said as much in the Calder thread on the main board).
Where did i say anything about what it's going to be like this year? Speaking in the past during the Lidstrom years it was fuller ten most people think. Trust me, I was there for a lowly Wild-Red Wings game two years ago which is a story I don't think I told here, and the arena was full (and incidently home sad for almost all but me and a handful of Wild fans who celebrated a 4-3 OT win courtosy of ol' Marty Havlat). That was just for a Wild-Wings game. What's it going to look like this yea? Especially if they struggle and they likely will much more then they have in previous years? No idea, but just stating past years it's been fuller and certainly stronger in fan support then a lot of hockey areas in America.