View Single Post
Old
08-07-2012, 01:35 AM
hockeyviking

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihiliste View Post
I think the rebuild needs two more years at the current pace before the Avs are contenders again. It will give Duchene/EJ/RoR/Landeskog/Varly more time to establish themselves and also given sherman the couple more years he will need to make moves to bring in the missing pieces. Two years from now our D prospects will finally be ready to start making a positive influence i believe, and we will hopefully be able to move away from the hunwicks and o'briens of the world. Now I know that everyone is in love with Pracey, but I've been pretty disappointed with the last couple drafts.

We need a couple of strong drafts to restock the pipeline with promising talent and valuable trade pieces, and more importantly with high skill talent which we seem to lack. If you look at the way St. Louis, Minnesota, Ottawa have really strong pipelines it really puts them in a good position going forward. Similarly, look at the Kings, they drafted a number of valuable trade pieces that allowed them to make the moves they needed to win the cup.

why have you been disappointed ? because he didnt take the players you would ?
he probobly knows exactly what he is doing.
would you have taken oreilley with that pick ?