View Single Post
Old
08-07-2012, 10:49 AM
KlattNazty

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabid Ranger View Post
It starts to click with players (if they want to succeed) what they have to do to play at the next level, and I think that's what Biggs has done. He has some very good tools (size, skating, shot) but lacks the hands a creativity to be a big scorer. Try to be a Bill Guerin lite and things will go well. I think he ends up making this team-and not just in a bottom six capacity. He's the kind of guy who can slide up into the top six to take the heat off what will be smaller offensive guys (like a Gaudreau).
absolutely. i think you are bang on when you say they learn to adapt. biggs isnt stupid, he lacks those tools precisely like you said to be a true offensive threat all the time. i like that he can play with finesse at times, and thats a key part of what will let him be a complimentary offensive player, but he is learning like you said to do more of the dirty work.

bill guerin light makes sense, that or something like mike knuble. key for him is that he is a complimentary offensive player, he can help the true offensive guys bring it out.

KlattNazty is offline   Reply With Quote