View Single Post
Old
08-07-2012, 03:57 PM
BenchedGuy

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Wallach View Post
They very potentially could be a partner, but on the OA front, much is yet to be determined. Many deals will not happen until the NHL/AHL picture clears up. In Barrie's case, they have 9 potentials, but that will likely change in a hurry. For one, I had read that Niederberger was returning to Europe and Pearson is an NHL signed player with not much left to prove down here.
I know things are still going to change, really I see them having to choose between 4 maybe 5 OA to keep or deal. I thought Telegin and Pearson would not be in the picture. And in the past teams dont often keep an OA and import with one roster spot. When the dust settles the 4 or 5 I thought they might still have:
Sutch and Beyers on Forward, O'Connor Buonomo and McNeill on D. I thought that one of Sutch, O'Connor or Buonomo might be obtainable (not overly costly in trade). But from the sounds of Colts fans, Buonomo may wear the C and be a fan favorite so he might cost more than I thought.

Quote:
What do you think it would take to get Pearson
I dont think he will be in the OHL ultimately and if he is returned, the asking price would probably be more than we want to pay. But stranger things have happened.