View Single Post
Old
08-07-2012, 04:47 PM
Bronn
Registered Sellsword

vCash: 500
Assuming the Habs win the lottery this year (i know very slim chance but still) , id really don't know who they should pick. McKinnon would be nice and give us a nice 1-2 punch down the middle but Seth Jones is a beast and would round up the D corps very nicely. I know the pool is already pretty decent with Beaulieu , Tinordi , Thrower , Ellis , Dietz ect but Jones is a notch above all these guys imho (potential wise, Could change) and would be a pillar to build around.

On the other hand adding a potential future 70pts - PPG+ blue chip prospect in Mckinnon on top of another (Galchenyuk) would give solid offensive potential and a 1-2 punch down the middle the Habs haven't had in a looooooog time.

It would be an interesting dilemma of a dream scenario (well not exactly since it would means another season of misery but you know what i mean). That said the Habs can still potentially land a good prospect even if they draft in the 10-15 range (which is why i think will happen). Lots of good and intriguing prospects this year