View Single Post
Old
08-07-2012, 07:52 PM
SimplySensational
Heard of Hough

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by perry2perry View Post
Forsberg has been a little unlucky with the registered points. He should have gotten a secondary assist in the first game when he broke up a pass and gave it to Karlsson who gave it to Åberg who scored the first goal. Jeremy Boyce Rotevall got the only assist on that goal but he was not even on the ice. He should also have gotten one more secondary assist today and could probably have gotten 2 more if the refs had used video replay on Lindholms shot.

Anyway, he has been good these last two games. His first assist to Karlsson was a beauty where he skated around the defence and the goal and centered it perfectly. His goal came off a good one-timer on a 2 on 1.

I hoped Carrick would stick around a little longer but I guess his chances are pretty small of making the US team in December.
Yeah I'm thinking by the lack of secondary assists, 2 total in 10 goal game, that the scorekeepers are terrible...

Edit: Its not on the stat sheet for the game but overall stats say 2 assists 1 goal, so they counted it... I guess.

SimplySensational is offline   Reply With Quote