View Single Post
Old
08-07-2012, 08:21 PM
D3ADLY

vCash: 500
I for one consider my self kind of lucky as i get to travel to different countries a lot. My dad was in the air force and now we have a operational importing/exporting business. We do bring a lot of goods in to Canada/U.S. After my graduation from this great country of ours i thought it was best to be your own boss and try make as much as you can while moving around and seeing the world. I was actually thinking few years back to open up an online store and selling hockey merchandise, not jerseys or equipment but something a little different. Like instead of hockey jerseys getting a company to make me soccer jerseys with hockey team name and their colours on the soccer jersey. I was actually going to do that for the summer clientele because jerseys can't be worn outside. I only stopped with this idea before i started it cause i wasn't sure what kind of lawsuit i would be looking at from NHL. After going to China, Pakistan, India i noticed how cheap it can be to get all this done but still worried about the SUING part.
A friend of mine not on these boards but huge Leafs fan lives in Pakistan and makes gloves for UFC which i find really cool.

D3ADLY is offline   Reply With Quote