View Single Post
Old
08-07-2012, 11:12 PM
bleedgreen

vCash: 500
Yeah I hate plus minus. With a passion but it sometimes just gives another stat. Culling is probably a good idea though 6 cuts deep. Keeping the prospects is a good idea. I don't know about salary cap, sounds complicated though maybe fun. Ive formed my team around centers due to the face offs, so personally I'm fine with it. It makes you prioritize your extra spots, a center or a fighter? Or a shot blocker? It gives you options, and a chance to make up ground if your team lacks stars, which the lower teams do. I guess we have to figure this out relatively soon. Keeping just five or six players would certainly add some pop to this draft! I would ask if we do that that we really make sure everyone can make the draft. I've had to auto draft parts almost all of them due to being in ems, including the majority of the first one. Not anyone's fault, just has been difficult for one reason or another every year. I for sure would want to be around for the whole draft this time. Definitely need to make sure everyone is on board with giving away so many players.

bleedgreen is offline   Reply With Quote