View Single Post
Old
08-08-2012, 12:11 PM
jml87

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddy The Elf View Post
I've been in probably close to ten car accidents now. I've honestly lost count. I know at least 2 in the past 3 years. Some more serious than others. The worst was a roll over on the highway where we flipped 3 times and landed on the roof. It was about as intense as an accident could be. After that, I never care when I get caught in traffic when there is an accident just as long as I'm not the person involved. We all walked away which was remarkable. I wish I still had a picture of the Ford Expedition I was in because the thing was a pancake. Believe me, I can relate to the hassle of car accidents but just be thankful nothing serious happened to you physically. Cars can and will be replaced.
Yeah before it was towed away, I got a picture of it. Crazy enough, the policeman was able to drive it over to the side of the road. Pieces were falling off as he did but it was still functioning. I thought maybe they'd be able to fix it after I saw that but then they said the roof was bent which is pretty much the death sentence for cars.

My brother rolled his car a few years ago after slipping on some black ice. He totaled it too, but walked out without a scratch. We're very grateful that we've only needed to replace cars. I still can't believe my dog is fine after she flew around the car, but when it was over, she just looked at me like 'well, what did you do that for'