View Single Post
Old
08-08-2012, 01:01 PM
  #58
buggs
Registered User
 
buggs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: flatlands
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,797
vCash: 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by morningwood View Post
We were willing to take our chances, but I imagine that a lot of groups will be waiting like yourself, if there is a lockout we will have to do this all over
We'll probably do our draft ahead of time in early September. But we already have an agreement to re-draft with the same draft order if a lockout changes the schedule.

I'm curious to see what TNSE does with the tickets though. Will they send out "the box" again with the tickets ahead of time or will they wait until an agreement is signed? It's only ten days from the expiry of the current CBA until the first home preseason game.

buggs is offline