Thread: Value of: RNH+Jones for Myers+Enroth?
View Single Post
Old
08-08-2012, 03:09 PM
HiddenInLight

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivet52 View Post
Value might be there, although it'd take extreme overpayment to get RNH and he's as close to untouchable as you can get but it doesn't really make sense for either team. Why would the Oilers trade RNH? The Sabres have Hodgson and Ennis, as well as Grigorenko and Girgensons in the pipeline. We'd be much more content in seeing our young centers develop than trading for another great young center. RNH is the real deal, but we'd then be losing Myers and we'd have a ton of young top-six centers with great potential. If the Oilers traded RNH, Sam Gagner becomes their first line center.

What makes you so sure something will happen between these two in the next few days? I don't believe there will be much activity at all, much less having to do with Buffalo, who already made a big trade this offseason. As for the proposal, Regehr is out of the picture. I might do Enroth + Leopold or Pysyk + Leopold but if we lose Enroth, we're out a backup goalie, with very slim options left in free agency.
Eklol put it in a report....he is just following that I believe....that was the source for this thread.

HiddenInLight is offline   Reply With Quote