Thread: Prospect Info: Stefan Noesen - top 6 upside?
View Single Post
Old
08-08-2012, 05:39 PM
BrawlFan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minister of Offence View Post
I wanna talk to guys that don't have to see it in plain sight before they can see it coming, scouting isn't 100% science and no one has come close to perfecting it. But some people here do watch enough and know enough to make informed opinions on prospects that rarely hit the same as each other.

I mean let's hold on a sec, nail Yakupov has only played in the chl, let's wait a sec before saying he's better than Hoffman. Pretty black and white with that example but it applies to all cases.

I expect Hoffman to be around late and possibly even make it, but zib stuck 9 games last year and the difference between 18-19 as opposed to 22-23 is much larger.
I would love to talk to those guys as well. Unfortunately I don't know anyone that has watched SEL hockey, AHL hockey, and OHL hockey regularly. But unfortunately we don't, all we have is ppl that have opinions.

And you have always been a little too optimistic IMO on how our prospects will end up. If you feel thats fair then cool, however I don't think thats fair...