08-08-2012, 11:21 PM
Bobby G

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaBorat View Post
http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh....php?t=1105473

ONLY on hfboards...
Neither of these guys are kids.
There is no way in half a season it changes this much.
From a longer than I'd care to admit eyeballing of the first poll: not many people voted in the first one and very few voted in both, with fewer still changing their vote. So I don't think it's completely a what have you done for me lately scenario.

Anyways the two are very similar. Brown's health and consistency is very impressive. He has only missed 10 games since the lockout and has established him self as a lock for 20+ goals and 50+ points, with some very impressive playoff and international play.

I think Brown has been a better offensive player and a much louder defensive one, in the sense that he throws hits with a more impressive quantity and quality.

While Callahan, has been at the same offensive level the past two seasons and is probably the better defensive forward. He does all the little things right on D.

It's a toss up and in a sense comes down to which intangibles you'd rather: The physicality and the tip toeing of the line or the savvy defending and craziness to throw yourself in front of any shot? Though I think they both share all four of those qualities to different degrees

Basically they are even with the swing vote going to Brown's playoffs:

I'll take the guy who can obliterate Sedin with a massive & clean body check and then manage to get under the skin of the entire Coyotes team while going on to lead the playoffs in goals, assists, +/-, GWG, SHG and Hits

Bobby G is offline   Reply With Quote