View Single Post
Old
08-09-2012, 10:25 AM
Prongo
Beer

vCash: 500
Alright today I decided to take two overs again.

EDIT: Forgot to name the amount. 100 dollars to win 394 total. Wanted to do a four team parlay, but when I try too much I usually regret it and lose. Smartened up and just did the two leg parlay.

Yankees vs Detroit: over 8 1/2
EDIT #1: Well the game is delayed... which sucks because if Kuroda or Fister don't throw out the first pitches for their respective teams, the action is off. Pretty sure I get my money back though.
EDIT #2: Game on. Fister and Kuroda throwing first pitches. Bet IS ON
EDIT #3: Well nice 3 run inning by Detroit in the bottom of the 5th. Making me feel better about the bet now with it 3-2 in the top of the 6th.
EDIT #4: I have 2 innings for the Tigers to either tie this game up at 4's(I would automatically win unless something amazingly strange happens) or have the Yankees score two more.
EDIT #5: Lost the bet... poop

Boston vs Cleveland: Over 9

Here's to winning boys/girls!!

Also I might just go down the list and put a dollar on a bunch of golfers to get a hole in one during the tourney. They are paying 8000 to 1 and 10000 to 1 for it. Would be hilarious is someone gets one. Nevermind, just tried it, only 80 to 1 or 100 to 1. ******** need to change their odds.

Last edited by Prongo: 08-09-2012 at 03:53 PM.