View Single Post
Old
08-09-2012, 10:26 AM
Fantom

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyeDray View Post
Lets face it, anytime you can stand up and say you played hockey regardless of your age, your physical conditioning.... is a great day.

I am part of a Dek Hockey team that plays at Bethpage Sporttime. We are all a bunch of good guys in the 40 something age range. Some Isles fans, Some Rangers fans. We all just enjoy the game and have fun playing the game. We are losing some players and we are seeking new players to help us fill out the roster. Anyone who is interested should private message me here. As long as you are 18 or older, feel free to let us know. We have a goalie, so we need position players. If you play a position spot as well as goalie and can back-up if our current goalie can't make it, that's a plus!

Games are typically Monday or Wednesday evenings anywhere from 7pm to 11pm.

Mods: I checked with "10 Minute Misconduct" on this and he gave me the OK to post it. Please let me know if there is an issue.
I used to play roller hockey there. the place is nice. I would hope dek hockey is alot cheaper than there roller because that place is $$$.
I did play a few dek games there with a friends team a few years back. I would NEVER play there again. the guys we played VS were a bunch of hacks who just would swat at you. hack and slash. and refs did nothing just turn a blind eye.

Fantom is offline   Reply With Quote