View Single Post
Old
08-10-2012, 09:01 AM
Ogrezilla
Nerf Herder

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Malkin View Post
I really don't understand why you wouldn't put Kennedy on one of the top 2 lines over Eric unproven tangradi? At least tk has put up 20 goals in a season, tangradi hadn't scored an NHL goal in 2 years. Im not a huge tk fan, I just think he sucks less than tangradi. Yes et is bigger, but tk is a torpedo out there that isn't afraid of anyone. It just seems like a huge jump to go from playing 6 mins a game to top line mins.
I've said it a few times. If we had to go win one game tomorrow, I'd put TK in that spot. He's better today. But we know TK sucks in the top 6. We don't know what Tangradi can do there. It's at least worth taking a shot to see if he can be good there if he plays well enough at camp.

And ya, TK is a torpedo that isn't afraid of anything. And that's great on the third line. But whether he's afraid or not, top defensemen are just going to push him out of their way. And his skillset just completely clashes with either of our top lines. He is a bad shooter that loves to shoot. Tangradi -- if he can adjust to the NHL game -- is smarter, stronger and has better hands. He could be a legitimate top 6 option. He could also be a bust. But I'd rather give him the shot instead of putting TK out there considering we KNOW he is not a legitimate top 6 option.

Ogrezilla is online now   Reply With Quote