View Single Post
Old
08-10-2012, 10:33 AM
Ogrezilla
Nerf Herder

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Malkin View Post
Your basing your whole argument on one bone headed play? I'm sure there are thousands of idiotic plays tangradi made. I wouldn't describe either as a playmaker. Tk has the speed to keep up with Crosby, dupuis and Cros would skate circles around tangradi. Neither has good hands or a great show, tk has a knack of hitting the opposing goalie in the chest. But at least he's not afraid to take a shot or panic and make unnecessary passes because he has 0 confidence.

I'm not saying tk is a really good player, he's a third line guy. But it's a contact year and if tk is healthy id take him over tangradi. I think it's pretty ridiculous that there is a good chance either of these guys will play top line mins
if you wouldn't describe Tangradi as a playmaker and think he has bad hands then I'm sorry but you should just wait and watch him play meaningful minutes on a decent line before discussing him. As you said, he did seem to play with very little confidence. He was overthinking most of his plays. That's something that can go away with experience and a consistent spot in the line-up. If it does, he will be better in the top 6 than TK. If it doesn't, he will not stick in the NHL.

Ogrezilla is offline   Reply With Quote