Old
08-10-2012, 10:04 AM
garret9
AKA#VitoCorrelationi

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grind View Post
nope i am in that boat.

Buff will only be expendable when we A) sign a dman [we're not likely to get one as good as him for his contract so that seems like a pointless option] or B) Bogosian steps up to take the #1 RHD Spot and Trouba steps up to fill the 2nd RHD spot.

Option A seems pointless and Option B is at least 2 seasons away ( more likely 4).

I don't want Postma, Redmond, or Stuart playing more then sheltered 3rd line minutes for at least another year either so I'm against trading Buff for depth reasons, not to mention I think he is horribly undervalued by some fans do to his "memorable" failures, which tends to blow them out of proportion.

If we WERE to trade Buff this year, I'd want a lesser NHL dman this year ( Someone at least as good as hainsy, preferably better) and good prospect back, not one high quality forward.

Stop answering for me!
I think one of Postma or Redmond could fill second spot in 2-3 years IF they develop to their full upside... hopefully one can because I don't see Trouba there (unsheltered top QoC minutes) for another 4 years at least.

garret9 is online now   Reply With Quote