View Single Post
Old
08-10-2012, 12:39 PM
Dr Good Vibes

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by leeroggy View Post
Getting mad at you??

I'm just trying to point out why the longer this goes the bigger a risk it is for the team. I'm just making a point that sometimes worth has to take a back seat to solving a potential problem. Don't get so touchy! Look, I'd like to see Luongo back in South Florida, I eat at his in-law's restaurant a lot! You can hope all you want but you backed yourself into a real hole here and now you just need to end it.
What hole has been backed into ?

It's painfully obvious to me that Gillis has a completely different opinion and approach to moving Luongo than all of the fans who think we have impending doom on the horizon.

Gillis is patient, intelligent and pragmatic. He'd rather wait as long as possible to get the best offer than panic and hit the trigger on a deal for a 2nd. Really that's a laughable idea on it's own because I'm sure there's better offers standing already.

He's also shown that if a player becomes a problem (Hodgson) that he will be moved. If Loungo becomes a problem, he'll be moved. No worry. I think some fans are going to be shocked at how good the return is on the goalie trade when it happens.

Dr Good Vibes is offline   Reply With Quote