View Single Post
Old
08-11-2012, 01:20 AM
BBKers

vCash: 500
Send a message via Skype™ to BBKers
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyr2k2 View Post
Where are you getting "Fasth is coming to the AHL?" Everything I have heard and read indicates that he'll be playing this season with HV71. We might see Lindberg, but Fasth signed himself a nice two year extension and is likely to stay until 2013.

Bourque has mush for brains. I'd bet he's out of the organization a year or two from now.
Fast is playing out his contract this regular season with HV-71 in Sweden. He will not report to NYR camp, whenever that starts. If he has a good year, he will most likely be on the pre-squad for the Swedish WC team. If he does not make this team, which would be a troubling sign, he MIGHT be enticed to come over and play some games for CT at the end ofthe year, but I find this highly unlikely. Expect to see Fast at NYR camp 2013.

On Lindberg I have heard mixed reports, saying both he will and will not be present at camp. I personally do not think he will be at NYR camp this year, esp with a lockout lingering, but this is just my personal opinion based on a gut feeling.

BBKers is offline   Reply With Quote