View Single Post
Old
08-11-2012, 02:35 AM
Bleedred
Pete still coach?

vCash: 500
I hope they see as little ice time as possible. We don't NEED a goon in the lineup every night like for example in games against the Lightning or Canes or Habs or teams like that. Though I'm not really up to date on if they've picked some up that they're gonna be playing nightly.

Main reason is because it breaks CBGB up. Our 4th line(On top of sucking defensively) did not score at all last year during the regular season. Only on partial line changes, and once against Carolina when Josefson, and Bernier had a 2 on 1 going, and that was when Josefson was on the 4th line, and no goons in the lineup that night. Hopefully Janssen goes to the AHL if need be as much as I like the guy. We just have more important things we need. Even if CBGB isn't producing at the pace they did in the playoffs they clicked really well, and add much needed offense to a team that lost 31 goals in Parise, and 21 in Sykora. We have seen stranger things though like Pete starting Boulton on the 3rd line in a few games last year.

Bleedred is offline   Reply With Quote