View Single Post
Old
08-11-2012, 10:56 AM
jimmythescot

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by vsk92 View Post
United have always given Celtic a tough game, and if the can stay consistent and avoid injuries then it could be interesting

Is Aberdeen v County a derby game?

Yeah I missed last week's one
Nah, I think I heard this is our first time ever playing a competitive match. Maybe if we stay up for a few years since they're a slight geographical rival, though you could say the same for Perth. Our only real rival is Inverness. All our best songs are about Caley players and events from the few years after when we both got admitted into the SFL.

Good draw. Kirkpatrick really should have done better with the chance he had near the end. Still, I would have absolutely taken that at the start of the day. I'm a bit worried about a lack of height since everyone else seems to have a man mountain up front, but if we can get back to the sharpness of our counterattacking from last season (the short passing isn't near what it was last year even considering the step up) I haven't seen anything so far that makes me excessively worried that we'll be dogfighting to stay up at the end.

jimmythescot is offline   Reply With Quote