View Single Post
Old
08-11-2012, 12:23 PM
Forsead

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Thicke View Post
Depends on how you look at it. Bozon is a sniper, natural goal scorer but isn't as physical or as hard working as Hudon. Bozon could end up being a one-trick pony, just a scorer who can't do other things then if he doesn't score at the pro-level, he doesn't have any other aspects to his game to play in the NHL. Hudon is good all-round player but it's his size that dropped his draft selection not his skill level.

How do you see them and why?
I've heard in scouting reports and from Timmins during his post draft interview that Bozon is gritty and able to play a mature two-way game, so I could see him become a third liner if he doesn't develop his offensive skills and he also got a pretty good size. He also have pretty good bloodline.

You have to remember that he was PPG in the WHL in his first year of north american hockey, that's something pretty good and way more impressive than the stats we saw from Hudon, I usually don't think highly from players that are stalling in their productions two consecutive years before their draft, if Hudon would have something like 75 pts last seson it would be different.

I don't see Hudon being able to become a fourth or third liner, he will be an offensive player in the NHL or he won't make it, while Bozon seem to be a guy that could become a bottom 9 forward and right now he has a pretty good upside to become a top 6 player aswell. The WHL is more defensive and physical than the Q, a way better league for development and way more impressive to produce in it.

If Hudon is a 7,5 D then I see Bozon as a 7,5 C.

Last edited by Forsead: 08-11-2012 at 12:29 PM.
Forsead is offline   Reply With Quote