Thread: Prospect Info: Prospect poll, 2012: #15
View Single Post
Old
08-11-2012, 10:55 PM
madgoat33

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by S E P H View Post
I've seen him the last 3 years and during those years he was one of the main reasons why Everett made the playoffs and made a bigger impact than Ryan Murray. The best part of his game is consistency and that is why the coach played him majority of the games and was the reason why the Silvertips were almost in every game.

He has great size and uses it very well cutting off the angle is his biggest strength considering itnwasnone of the areas he needed to work on during his draft year. He doesn't really excel in anything, but doesn't have a huge weakness shooters can expose. He is also a perfect hybrid between blocking and athletic style goalers, picture between Reimer and Cam Ward.

The last few season there is no doubt in my mind he was of the top 3 goalers in the WHL. Just don't be surprised if he has a very solid training camp.
Yea, in the first prospect poll I voted for him just based on his name but decided to get some info about him. Read he had pretty good size and was relatively athletic. Would be pretty cool if he had a good camp and turned some heads. We could use some hope for the future of the position if crawford doesn't bounce back.

madgoat33 is offline   Reply With Quote