Thread: Value of: Ty Rattie to the Flames
View Single Post
Old
08-12-2012, 02:13 AM
Novacain

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autograph View Post
I love posters who post like they are the GMs or management of the teams they're fans of. We this, we that.

I'll make it clear ONE MORE TIME. Calgary doesn't need to trade either defenceman, at all, and the packages "in play" by you, (and not THE TEAM) aren't what Calgary could potentially get, especially from teams like Detroit and Philadelphia for the players mentioned.

Again, it's about Rattie. And it's already been established that Rattie is currently at best, a package player for something greater, unless Blues want to do a prospect swap. I don't even know why we're talking about this.
Because, to be clear, most of our fanbase agrees the only player on Calgary we'd be willing to trade Rattie for in a package or otherwise, is Giordano. We do not want to give up Rattie for Bouwmeester, or just about anyone else on your active roster. The need isn't there for us for anything outside of high level defensemen. We don't need wingers, and while we need a center, Backlund doesn't interest us. And the only prospect you have we'd trade him for is Sven, which is obviously a non starter.

Novacain is offline   Reply With Quote