View Single Post
Old
08-12-2012, 02:20 PM
New York RKY
Let's Go Rangers!

vCash: 500
HF-NYR Fantasy Keeper League - Voting Thread

EVERYBODY PICK AN OPTION

I need help because I can't make this huge decision alone because it affects so many people.

Option A: This option is just to continue with the game as it currently stands. A lot of GM's put a lot of work into building there teams up the way the like them. I don't want to just throw that all away for no reason. However, if we continue with the league the way there is then things are going to stay the same. I do not believe putting a cap on trades is the way to go because I don't want to restrict GM's in a way that's unrealistic.

Option B: Wipe the slate clean. Basically here's the idea behind this option. Everything get's wipe clean. Rosters get set back to the way they were at the end of the real life NHL 2011-2012 season. I will make any necessary GM tweaks but everyone will have a chance to pick a new team if they so choose. All the awards will remain from last year. Meaning, Toronto will still be the inaugural champion. The NHL awards winners will stay the same and the entry draft order (minus the trades) will stay the same. There will be a new trade system in place as well. The game will pick up from the end of the NHL 11-12 season and we will just jump right into the entry draft and free agency.

Option C: Stop the game completely. If you don't want to do this anymore choose this option.

Option D: Other. Please explain.

Please vote because I need your help with such a huge decision. I would feel terrible about completely starting the league over given all the work everyone has done to this point and would only feel better if a majority of the league backs me up here.