Thread: Rank the Oilers
View Single Post
Old
12-03-2003, 04:46 PM
windowlicker

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizral
This is a very difficult task, but I thought it'd be interesting to see. What I am essentially asking, is that you rank the Oilers based on most important to the team (now and in the future), current play, and 'intangibles' such as contract, leadership, etc..

I am not asking necessarily a number assigned to a player. Simply a list, with the best players at the top, worst at the bottom, with the thought that the player at the top of the list you think the Oilers could least afford to lose, and so on down the list, so that the players one step higher are always slightly more important.

You also needn't go through the entire farm, but just the players that have played so far this year (add in Comrie if you want I guess).

I'll post my 'list' later on tonight. Interesting in reading what yours might be.

I think the real question here is.......

Do you think Markus Naslund can repeat the gold-like season he had last year this year. I would think it would be difficult for any player to put up such numbers and still be a stalwart on defence two years in a row.