View Single Post
Old
08-13-2012, 11:20 AM
Gardner McKay
Hey Hey...

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Original Blue View Post
So just as something to think about as a possible idea...

I don't know about everyone else but I've been thinking that in the event that we go the clean slate route, which as I've said seems to add more problems with handling the confusion of restarting in a fair manner, I would still pursue to do all of my trades. It's not as if I would do anything differently, I would just have to do it again. The main thing is that a committee is installed to keep balance.

SO instead of just restarting clean what if we retroactively allow the chosen committee to go through and veto any of the trades it feels are unfair. This would appease the people that want to keep their teams as well as calm everyone who feels the league is too unbalanced to compete anymore. It also prevents certain teams from getting an advantage in the sense imagine if they made a fair trade, but it didn't pan out for them this season. They now they have the chance to reject it because they can play Monday morning QB...
And then if a player in that trade was apart of another trade? What would you do? If I trade you 3 players, and you have already traded 1 away to another team, say the Islanders, would the Isladers lose their player and I get that player back, would I not get that player back?

I don't think there is a realistic way to do that.