Old
08-13-2012, 11:39 AM
Robert
Foligno family

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Robert
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordique View Post
I voted "better", because I think the philosophy of building a team around a system rather than around a player is superior.

Nash the player could play and flourish in either environment, as he proved under Hitchcock. Columbus simply could not properly staff a team without moving a big asset in order to bring in multiple, capable, competent players. Nash is a big loss, a player we may not see replaced in terms of production for years here in Columbus, but sacrificing that piece of the equation allowed us to properly fill multiple roles.

This isn't about Nash, its about an organizational philosophy, and I think Howson got it right this time....now go get a second promising goalie Scotty.
The goalie situation is most concerning to me, scoring is an issue but who knows what this new group can do especially with a defense that should move the puck and put up points. Coaching is third on my list but the least of my concerns, Richards is not a rookie by any means, he simply needs to prove he can make the playoffs and win.

Robert is offline   Reply With Quote