View Single Post
Old
08-13-2012, 02:15 PM
trueblue9441

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to trueblue9441
Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Lundqvist View Post
Seriously, he gets paid within the top-5 of players, yet, they're talking lockout?

Greedy piece of ****.

They raise the cap each and each year and they want to take more and more from the players. The last time, I thought the players were the greedy ones... all the signs point to the owners. All this talk of economic prosperity and the NHL booming financially and they're trying to get the players to give up more.

What a ****ing joke.
to be honest with you, for the job that gary bettman has done for his employers, the owners, he should be paid a hell of a lot more than he does.

think about it. gary bettman gets paid to be the leader of a multi billion dollar corporation. thats not an easy task to do, no matter your feelings towards him.

i am so sick of seeing these selfish whiney players on twitter, especially Brad Richards and Hank tweeting their feelings on this. Last time I checked, Brad Richards made $22 million in a calendar year for playing a game. yes thats right, a game. not leading a multi billion dollar corporation.

the players just look so bad retweeting and tweeting about bettmans salary, they need to realize that they play a friggen game and are way overpaid at that.