View Single Post
Old
08-13-2012, 02:25 PM
WeridAl
YuckaFlux

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvoLu7ioN View Post
I'm not a Toronto fan, so no bias here. Just thought up a way to make TO a much better team next year without losing a ton of youth.

Trade 1:
Toronto 2013 first rounder + Reimer for Jay Boumeester + Calgary midgrade prospect. Make this deal first before other improvements, Calgary accepts as the pick could be lottery and they need a younger goalie.

Trade 2:
Jake Gardiner + Toronto 2013 2nd rounder + Calgary mid-grade prospect for Bobby Ryan. Gardiner's a stud, but with Boumeester incoming and Reilly in the wings he's expendable, and Ryan is a beast and still young.

Trade 3:
Lupul + Biggs for Luongo. Vancouver is in win now mode, this provides them with a playmaking winger to play with Kes and booth, and a nice prospect too.

Top 6
Kessel - JVR - Ryan
Kadri - Grabovski - Kulemin

Top 4 D
Bouwmeester - Phaneuf
Reilly - Komisarek

Goal
Luongo
Scrivens
1. Boumeester is worth more then a 1st and Calgary has a good prospect goalie in Laurent Brossoit. Reimer right now has little value if any.

2.Ryan should get you a 1st + top6 forward/ top4 D+ top prospect at least. Like Jake Gardiner, but him plus crap is not going get you Ryan. Duck fans should have fun flaming this one

3.Lupul is a unknown, coming off a injury and he has been too hot and cold over his career. Biggs still needs much improvement. Vancouver would want a lot more then this for Luongo.

If I didn't know better, looking at these prposals, I would think the OP is pulling a April Fools joke.

WeridAl is offline   Reply With Quote