View Single Post
Old
08-13-2012, 05:41 PM
Forsead

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrAzYNiNe View Post
The company I was hired by is looking to place a bid on it. I hope they win so I can stay in MTL for 20 years working on this site!

You finished your Bachelors in Civil Engineering? Great to good GPA? At Concordia I knew a few people taking Masters classes as their level 400s to finish their bachelors. If you're interested, nothing should hold you back.

Nice, which kind of masters? I was with people doing their masters in construction management as I finished my bachelors, felt kinda odd how a lot of them had difficulty with even the simplest of formulas. (For instance calculating productivity of a front shovel). Glad I went the construction management route as I found work in 2 month with a company I see a future with. Only problem is they do work far away, but huge sites which I find really cool.
No, I'm still 2 full years before my degree ! What is a good GPA for you ? I'm at Université Laval and we work on a 4.33 note and the required note to apply for a master degree (they only give M.Sc.) is 2.67, but I've been told the importance is being wanted by a professor ! I'm more interested in structural engineering.

Forsead is offline   Reply With Quote