08-13-2012, 07:25 PM
Bender
TheHockeyProspector

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronaldo View Post
http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/2012/..._negotiations/

Looks like another lost year.

I suggest everyone bones up on their prospect for 2013. The avs could have a top 5 pick. From what I've seen in the World JR last year, I was impressed with Barkov and the other underager Finland had rat something he is a defender tho.

I get to at least watch Hishon play in the AHl regardless.
Ristolainen

Quote:
Originally Posted by S E P H View Post
I know am being one of those fans and I swear I try not to be, but emotionally? That is how I feel. I might be trying to rebel against those effin owners and PA, but it just sucks that you look forward to hockey the whle damn summer and because these retards can't come to a deal just makes my anxiety level skyrocket.

Sucks that I would probably be depressed if a lockout does occur and come back and will emotionally support our team again. I just hate the feeling of being used.

Seth jones would be a great consolation prize.
What does Parenteau have to do with this?

Yeah Seth Jones would be amazing, if there's another 'lottery type system' to determine the order, it would be nice if luck fell on our side this time.

If we can't get Jones, the player that I've been very impressed with at the Under 18s is Hunter Shinkaruk. He's going to be a very, VERY good player. (49 goals last year with Medicine Hat as a 17 year old....yikes!) I'd be shocked if he wasn't top 5 though.