View Single Post
Old
08-13-2012, 08:36 PM
ninetynine*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrolikFan67 View Post
with the speculation that ryan may be traded, ive been dying for us to trade for him. ducks are my 2nd favorite team and hes my favorite player on the team. if they want to start w/ a 2nd line center then someone like weiss/bjugstad (i know he has no nhl experience and hes playing in college this season) may have to go the other way. i think weiss/bjugstad/kulikov + bergenheim (bergy, selanne, and koivu, the all finish line, 2 of which would be from helsinki, and they need LWers), or something around that. ryan/huberdeau/fleischmann/versteeg as the top 4 wingers...my goodness haha. would really hurt to lose weiss tho.

and i think parros will mostly play on the 4th, may get a scratch here and there and have skille fill in. and a bodyguard for the younger players like hubderdeau. love how we got him, he'll be an instant fan favorite.
Ducks would definitely require Bjugstad as the deal breaker [and a few other pieces], there might be a way to not put Weiss in it though, and if that's the case, then it might not be too bad to pull the trigger.

ninetynine* is offline   Reply With Quote