View Single Post
Old
08-14-2012, 12:06 AM
AmericanDream
Puck You

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PDO View Post
Torey Smith - kid learned the whole route tree, and spent most of last season playing through a double sports hernia. I think he's going to explode this year for 1,100+ yards.

Ben Tate - Not only is he behind a great OL, but he's also behind an injury prone Arian Foster.

Jamaal Charles - Not really a sleeper... but I think a lot of people have forgotten just how good this kid is.

Jacob Tamme - Peyton loves his tight ends, and he's familiar with this guy. I expect him to be the RZ target.

DeSean Jackson - A common 2nd round pick last year, I think there will be a lot of value in taking him in the 4/5/6 round this year where I suspect he falls. Can score on any play, and now that he's paid and presumably happy (with a healthy Vick)... good things are coming for him I'd think.

Pierre Garcon - Has all the tools, is on a team that will be trailing (and thus throwing), and has a QB.
Charles will be comeback player of the year, and I am laughing at people bypassing this guy so far... I got him in round 2 and pounced the moment it was my turn. This is a 1,600 yard back that had an entire year to bounce back to form from his injury. I dont expect him to move exactly like he used to, but I expect him to be close to the guy people were considering #1 just 2 years ago. I dont care about Hillis one ounce, Charles had his most productive years with Jones as his vulture...whoever gets this guy is getting a top 5-7 back this year.

AmericanDream is offline   Reply With Quote