View Single Post
Old
08-14-2012, 09:08 AM
therealkoho
Gary says it's A-OK

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by GordieHoweHatTrick View Post
Is it fair of me to say he's looked ok for just a small stretch of one season out of the 3 full years he's spent in Toronto? Excuse me if I choose to omit the small handful of games hes been ok in in favour of the nearly 3 years he's looked terrible.

not asking or looking for an argument here, just saying that for the first time in a Leafs uni he looked comfortable last year. I have no argument that Komisarek hasn't in the past performed as expected, but last year was different.

It could be that the shoulder is finally healthy and he started the season pain free, it could also be that he and the other D were finally playing in front of a goalie they had trust in and so weren't constantly worried that any mistake would end up in the net. Playing with some confidence can make a world of difference to everybody in the room.

The past is not an absolute predicate in the future, otherwise the Komisarek the Leafs signed, would not only be capable of delivering fine solid and physical defensive play, but also an almost all-star like performance from time to time, kinda like in Montreal

Have a little faith brother, maybe he's turned the corner

therealkoho is offline   Reply With Quote