1857 Howitzer
******* Linesman

vCash: 500
(Real) Name: Charles
Age you act: 50
Sex: M
Birthplace: Chillicothe, OH
Where you live: North West Pickaway County, OH
[B]Distinguishing Physical Characteristic: Always wearing a ball cap (CBJ or Reds as of late)
Nationality: American
Mode of Transportation: Pontiac G8 GT
Job: Financial Services Analyst
College Attended/Attending: DeVry University

How you became a Jackets' fan: Went to the first Jackets Wings game at Nationwide Arena on 10/22/00 with a group from college. The Wings had the lead most of the game, but the Jackets tied it up late to send it to overtime. The energy that was in the arena after that goal was very addicting and after that I starting going to every game I could and became a STH 2 years later.
Favorite Jackets Player: Currently none, but Tyutin is close.
Favorite NON Jackets Player: I have a place in my hart for almost all ex Jackets and nothing but hate for anyone else on the other 29 teams.
Favorite piece of Blue Jacket paraphernalia (souvenir): Blue Jackets game worn jersey collection
Hockey Jerseys In Wardrobe: https://picasaweb.google.com/1122866...dIssuedJerseys

Video Game Systems Owned: PS3
Favorite Game(s): Currently playing The Walking Dead Game Series
Music/Bands You Like: Metallica, AC DC, Beatles, Johnny Cash, Led Zeppelin, Smashing Pumpkins
Favorite Movie(s): Rocky, The Matrix, Reservoir Dogs
Favorite TV Show: The Walking Dead
Favorite Food: Almost any type of Pizza
Most Interesting/Unusual Person/Entity You Follow on Twitter: @JimNorton

Anything Else: I have really gotten into reading Graphic Novels this summer. I also play a ton of Softball and will be heading down to Florida next month to play in the USSSA Softball World Tournament.